42pcs fishing game floating inflatable swimming pool bathtub toys set fishing magnetic toys for kids
|Product name||Fishing game||Material||Plastic|
|Description||42pcs fishing game floating inflatable swimming pool bathtub toys set fishing magnetic toys for kids||MOQ||108 sets|
|Size||/||CTN size||85*38*105 cm|
|Color||As picture||CBM||0.339 cbm|
|Design||Fishing game||G.W./N.W.||25/23 KGS|
|Packing||Color box||Delivery time||7-30 days,depend on order quantity|
|QTY/CTN||36 sets||Packing size||27*17*18 cm|
Cast your line & reel in hours of fishing fun with 42pcs magnetic fishing toys!
1.Accessoires:3 fishing poles, 3 fishing nets, 29 different varieties of sea creatures (no 2 are alike), 7 shinny ocean pals, an inflatable pool and an inflator
2.Extendable toy fishing poles with strong magnets, fish will be inhaled automatically when these happy ocean animals get close;
3.include 7 shinny aquatic creatures, hook & flash; fish line can be extended to 33.46in.
4.Great for bath time, toddlers can scoop up the fish and sea creatures with fishing nets
1. CFR (Cost and Freight): If the supplier quotes for CFR price, they will deliver goods to China port for export. They would also arrange the Ocean freight to the destination port (your country’s seaport).
After goods arrive at the destination port, the buyer must pay for unloading and any subsequent charges to get the goods to their final destination.
So CFR = EXW + Inland charge + Shipping fee to your port.
2. DDP (Delivered Duty Paid): in these incoterms, the supplier will do everything; they would,
● Supply the items
● Arrange export from China and import to your country
● Pay all the customs fees or import duties
● Deliver to your local address.